For all Volumes, Needs and Budgets
Crowley MACH Mini Fiche Portable Microfiche Scanner
- Size. Small, economical footprint takes up little valuable space and allows the scanner to be safely transported.
- Capture efficiency. A pre-scan camera locates images before they are captured to ensure that only images, and not blank film, is captured to save time and digital storage space. Files can simultaneously be saved as bitonal and grayscale images for added efficiency.
- Versatile. The MACH Mini Fiche portable microfiche scanner uses a CCD camera, condenser lens and smooth lighting to convert any type of microfiche or aperture card to a digital file.
- Image Quality. Delivering clear and consistent image quality, the MACH Mini Fiche offers automatic image adjustments such as cropping, rotation, deskew, mirroring, inverting and more.
- Production. An included external PC drives the scanner and ensures maximum uptime and easy technology updates.
- Software. Crowley’s acclaimed FastFiche software (on-the-fly capture) and Quantum software suite (advanced capture and processing) are proven, highly effective scanning and processing platforms that have proven to triple operator scanning production
UScan+ Advanced Fiche and Aperture
- Industry-high 20 megapixel active pixel area array sensor
- Scan, print or save in grayscale or bitonal capture
- Up to 2400 dpi resolution
- Touchscreen-compatible interface
- Customizable quick-start menu
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) Compatible
- Flexible output options (Email, Cloud, USB, etc.)
- Output to network, file save, USB, print, Cloud, Google Docs and CD/DVD
- Two built-in USB ports
- Standard features: Touchscreen; manual and motorized roll film pods; smart edit; annotation; timed auto-capture for film and fiche
- Scanner options: RapidScan batch scanning; 3M adapter; opaque microcard LED; vendor interface kit; OCR; foot pedal; low-level platen handle; manual roll film winding handle; microfilm spool adapter; monitor stand; cleaning kit
Mekel MACH7 Microfiche Scanner
Hi-Volume Production Scanners
- NEW! Serpentine scanning for increased throughput
- NEW! Optical character recognition (OCR) of image text
- NEW! OCR title naming using text recognition from the title bar
- NEW! Enhanced aperture card capture with optional top lamp
- NEW! Windows 10 support
- Manual and/or automated microfiche loading and unloading
- Intelligent single-pass pre-scan locates all images of various sizes in seconds without the need for presets/wizards
- Unmatched throughput speeds of up to 200 images per minute whether scanning grayscale, bitonal or dual grayscale/bitonal
- Full fiche or title bar scan (opaque and transparent) with no loss in overall throughput
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement performed in hardware
- Scans all standard aperture card and fiche types including COM and jacket
- Up to 600 dpi true optical resolution
LOW VOLUME (PATRON SCANNERS)
For on-demand single-/multi-image capture or low-volume use.
PRODUCTION SCANNERS (HIGH-VOLUME)
Designed for non-stop/unattended batch and backfile digitization from all types of microfiche.