ZEUTSCHEL ZETA BOOK COPIER/SCANNER
With its compact tabletop design, unique overhead scanning system and touchscreen panel, the Zeutschel zeta book copy and scan system is ideal for on-demand patron digitization of bound books, loose-leaf documents, binders, maps and more up to A3+ sizes.
CROWLEY OVERHEAD DOCUMENT SCANNER (ODS)
- Scans A3+ (20.4” x 16.5”) sized documents
- Fast capture speeds (less than 0.5 seconds)
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Low maintenance requirements
- Output resolution of 100-600+ dpi
- Two or four USB ports based on model
- Output to USB, email, cloud, network, printer and more
USCAN+ ADVANCED UNIVERSAL FILM SCANNER
The compact UScan UF-Series Universal Film Scanner allow walk-up users to quickly and easily print, scan and save images from all types of microform, including: microfilm; microfiche; jumbo fiche; aperture cards; micro-cards and photographic materials.
Nexus Imaging Solutions offers a variety of models specifically designed for walk-up patron use. All systems are ILL-compatible and can easily be fitted with pay-per-use systems like Pharos among many others. These units are perfect for museums, libraries, universities and county clerk offices. Moreover, in many cases these very user-friendly scan systems are also ideal for archivists, researchers and faculty as they are for the general public.