Search & Retrieve, Patron and Production Level
UScan+ Advanced Microfilm Scanner
- Industry-high 20 megapixel active pixel area array sensor
- Scan, print or save in color, grayscale or bitonal capture
- Up to 2400 dpi resolution
- Touchscreen-compatible interface
- Customizable quick-start menu
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) Compatible
- Flexible output options (Email, Cloud, USB, etc.)
- Output to network, file save, USB, print, Cloud, Google Docs and CD/DVD
- Two built-in USB ports
- Standard features: touchscreen; manual and motorized roll film pods; smart edit; annotation; timed auto-capture for film and fiche; Rapidscan batch scanning (HD+ only); opaque microcard LED
- Scanner options: 3M adapter; vendor interface kit (pay-per-use); OCR searchable text; foot pedal; low-level platen handle; manual roll film winding handle; microfilm spool adapter; monitor stand; cleaning kit
UScan+ Advanced w/ Optional Monitor
UScan+ Advanced PC Specifications
|Processor||Minimum – Intel Core i5|
|Recommended – Intel Core i7|
|Memory||Minimum – 8 GB|
|Recommended – 16 GB or more|
|Monitor||Recommended – 23” Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 Full Color|
|Operating System||Windows 10 and 11 Pro (64 bit only with Intel Processor)|
|USB Interface||USB 3.0|
Note: For the cloud upload features to work correctly on Internet Explorer, the browser must be at version 11 or higher.
MEKEL MACH10 SCANNER
High-Performance Microfilm Scanning
with Media Flexibility and Superior Image Quality
Since creating the first microfilm scanner over four decades ago, Mekel has remained the world leader in microform digitization hardware and software with the MACH10 roll film microfilm scanners. The Mekel MACH10 microfilm scanners are trusted by archives, libraries, government institutions and other entities worldwide for all types of 16 mm and 35 mm microfilm digitization.
- NEW! Optical character recognition with QuantumProcess
- Windows 10 support
- FADGI-rated capture
- Up to 600 dpi true optical resolution
- Scan speeds under three minutes per 100’ roll
- Compatible with IMAGEhost microfilm hosting platform
- Full-roll strip scanning technology
- Safely scans microfilm in various states of composition, including film inflicted with vinegar syndrome
- Vertically-aligned film transport for enhanced stability
- Direct path imaging camera, film and light source enable up to 750 true optical dpi resolution
- Standard 1,000’ adapter, high-speed rewind and film cleaning rollers
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement
- Easy software and equipment upgrades
Crowley MACH Mini Film Portable Microfilm Scanner
A Portable Production-level Microfilm Scanner
The MACH Mini Film harnesses the acclaimed scanning and processing power of Mekel Technology MACH-series microfilm scanners to provide accurate, fast microfilm capture without the physical space needs of a larger production scanner. The MACH Mini Film portable microfilm scanner is ideal for small-to-mid size service bureaus, archives, government agencies and others with microfilm archives.
- Size. Smallest footprint in the microfilm scanner production class at 15 x 16 x 8 in. (36.9 x 40.7 x 19.7 cm)
- Space. The stable footing and compact design allows for scanner stacking to further save space while increasing production capability
- Production. An included external PC drives the scanner and ensures maximum uptime and easy technology updates. Swap PCs, not scanners!
- Software. Crowley’s acclaimed Quantum software suite is a proven, highly effective scanning and processing platform.
- Threading. The MACH Mini Film’s simple film transport path makes it easy to load all film types. The well-balanced tension system protects from the dislodging or separating of brittle microfilm sometimes caused by pinch rollers.
- Storage. Additional storage options available.
- Access. Scan it. Process it. Host it. Each purchase includes a free trial of Crowley’s digital IMAGEhost microfilm hosting and viewing platform.
- Price! Scan faster; pay less
REFERENCE ARCHIVE SCANNER (SEARCH AND RETRIEVE)
For higher volume single-/multi-image and batch scanning from reference microfilm (also known as image marker or blip microfilm). Ideal for daily search and retrieve operations.
PATRON SCANNERS (WALK-UP)
For on-demand single-/multi-image capture or low-volume batch scanning.
PRODUCTION SCANNERS (HIGH-VOLUME)
Designed for non-stop/unattended batch and backfile digitization from all sizes and types of microfilm.